FAQ - We have Answers to your Questions!
1. What are your shipping options?
Shipping is free on all orders to Canada and the USA $150.00 or more. Orders below $150.00 have a flat rate of $15.00. A tracking number will be supplied to you. Orders take 4-10 days to arrive. Arrival times may be subject to delays by our carriers related to current shipping backlogs. We apologize in advance for the possible delays. We use Canada Post, Expedited Parcel to ship within Canada, and USPS to ship within the U.S. We do not offer other options for shipping at the time.
We currently ship only within Canada and to the U.S.
Flat-rate shipping is calculated at checkout dependent on country of destination.
2. When will my package arrive?
We ship on Wednesday and Friday of each week, at which point you will recieve a notice and tracking number. Orders can take anywhere from 4-10 days to arrive in Canada, and up to 14 days to the U.S.
3. Do you ship to the U.S.?
Yes, we are now shipping to the US via USPS.
4. Do you offer expedited shipping?
No, unfortunately not at this time, though that may change in the future.
5. Can I track my package once it has been shipped?
Yes, absolutely. We will send you notice when your package ships with a tracking number.
1. Can I change my order?
There is a very limited time in which you can change your order. We ship packages on Wed and Fri of each week. If your package has not yet gone out, please hurry and send us an email and we will be happy to change your order for you. email@example.com
2. Help! I need to cancel my order. What do I do?
If you need to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before your order ships on the Wed or Fri of the same week.
3. What do I do if I am not 100% satisfied and wish to return my item?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be in touch.
4. What if my package gets lost?
If you package does not arrive, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can find out from our end.
1. How do I measure for correct sizing?
A measurement diagram can be found on each product page or on our Size Chart Page
2. Do you offer custom orders?
We do not presently offer custom orders.
3. What are kids saying about Pump Pocket products?
Kids are loving our PP garments, from how comfy, to how useful and "cool" they look!
4. What are parents saying about Pump Pocket?
Parents are loving how useful it is to have a handy place to secure diabetic extras such as pumps, recievers, phones or even extra treatment.
5. What are the laundry guidlines?
Your garment will last the longer if you wash in 30 degree Celsius water (i.e Cold) For best results, use a wash bag. Tumble dry, medium heat. Never use bleach.
6. What is TENCEL™ Modal? Why is it so special?
TENCEL™ Modal is a super-soft jersey knit fabric made from the pulp of responsibly forested trees. We know our customers with T1D often have very dry, sensitive skin, and it was important to us to use a fabric that would be non-reactive, non-abrasive, and kind on skin.
TENCEL™ Modal is fabricated without any harmful chemicals and there are no residual chemicals left on the fabric. You can read more about LENZING™ on their own site HERE.
7. Are Pump Pocket garments hypoallergenic?
Modal is not technically a hypoallergenic fabric, but it is eco-friendly, all natural, and contains no harmful chemicals.
8. Do you offer a subscriptoin option?
No, not as yet, however, if you would be interested in this type of model, be sure to contact us at email@example.com
9. Do you ever offer Sales?
We offer a small coupon for subscribing to our newsletter (10%) for your first purchase (Subscribe Here). We usually do not offer massive sales like big retailers because we are a small, Canadian company, aspiring to offer excellent quality in our products, excellent customer service, and ethical production practices. We can't offer all that value on the cheap.
10. Where are these garments made and are they ethically produced?
All our garments are made in Canada, either in house or by local manufacturing partners who pay their employees a living wage.
11. My child does not have a pump or has a tubeless pump. Can these garments still be useful for someone with T1D?
Pump pockets can be used to carry much of the extra gear that comes with T1D: pumps, phones, recievers, or even extra low treatment (e.g. a couple of rocket candy ensures you always have something close by in an emergency).
13. How are PP garments the best choice when it comes to pump wearing?
We believe PP garments are the best due to a number of things:
- Everybody wears underwear. By securing your pump there, there is no need for extra carring belts etc. that add bulk.
- Our PP garments look and feel cool and comfortable - two things that we feel is important for kids with T1D. In fact, we hope they will be the coolest kids around with their sporty undergarments!
- Our PP garments are made with T1D kids in mind: soft on skin, comfortable, versitile and ready for anything!
- Our PP garments have multle pockets of two types, one for a more secure fit, and another for those quick bolus/checks.
- Our PP garments are made from the best fabric we could source. Modal jersey is eco-friendly, contains zero chemical residue, is cooling to the skin and, is super soft and kind to sensitive skin.
14. What do I do if I am not 100% satisfied with the product?
We would be sad if you do not love our Pump Pocket garments. However, we stand behind them 100%. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!